Here are just a few of our old and new traditions:
- Entering through our Arch - all hats are removed.
- Red Carpet is for Seniors Only!
- For nearly a century, the women of our school have celebrated Pilgrims’ Breakfast in November.
- Students select new members for our oldest organization on campus - the Dramatic Association. It’s a big deal and you get to sign your name in paint backstage before you graduate.
- In 2014, we started a new Human Arch tradition that officially welcomes our new students and faculty. Check out our 2016 Human Arch!