As a global learning community, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School has been constantly monitoring the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation throughout the world to help protect and support all students, employees, alums, their families, and the communities our SSM family live in.
Important Announcements & Updates
April 8, 2020
Shattuck-St. Mary’s School extends distance learning through the end of the 2019-2020 school year. All campus academic and Sports Complex facilities will remain closed as well.
March 25, 2020
In accordance with the Minnesota Emergency Executive Order to Stay at Home, the SSM campus - including the Sports Complex - will be closed to everyone but essential employees beginning Friday, March 27 at 11:59 p.m. CST through at least May 4,2020.
March 23, 2020
Shattuck-St. Mary’s School begins its first week of distance learning.
March 17, 2020
To further protect the community, the SSM Sports Complex will be closed to all patrons through at least April 14, 2020. Normal business will be handled via email and phone during this time. Please contact Cale Politoski, Sports Complex Manager at [email protected] for questions regarding future building rentals, etc.
March 12, 2020
In conjunction with the SSM Board of Trustees, the School announced the decision to start transitioning all classes to distance learning through April 30th. While continuing to monitor the situation, SSM will make a decision by April 13th to either extend distance learning for the remainder of the academic year or return to School.
Upcoming Event Cancellations
- All on-campus ACT and SAT testing
- 17th Annual Faribault Community Easter Egg Hunt
- All April and May [email protected] events
- Robot Day at The Works Museum
- All April and May in-person Alumni events
- Reunion 2020
Summer Events Still Scheduled, But Being Monitored
- 2020 International Figure Skating Camp
- 2020 Boys & Girls Hockey Camps
- Boys Soccer Camps
- Golf Summer Camp
Student and Parent Resources
- Distance Learning Plan - General Overview
Distance Learning Plan - Middle School
- Distance Learning Plan - Upper School
- Whipple Weekly - April 2, 2020
Faculty and Staff Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Rice County Public Health Department