Are you looking for additional income this summer? Shattuck St. Mary’s School is a residential boarding and day school providing college preparatory education, elite athletic programs and extensive performing arts programs. Shattuck is the host of several different camps throughout the summer. Camp coverage runs from approximately June 2 to August 10, 2019.
- Part-time office hours and on-call hours are available
- Dependent upon experience
- Minnesota License as Registered Nurse
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Experience as an LSN preferred
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Experience day to day tasks of a medical office or department
- Excellent communication skills (ability to work collaboratively with medical providers, faculty, students, and parents)
- Must be flexible, have ability to adapt to ever changing situations
- Kind, caring, generous and patient personality
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Please send a letter of application, resume and references to:
ATTN: Erin Sellner
Director of Human Resources
Shattuck St. Mary’s School
1000 Shumway Avenue
Faribault, MN 55021
Email: [email protected]
Review process will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Visit our website at www.s-sm.org.