Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, in Faribault, Minnesota, is seeking a self-motivated Summer Nurse Coordinator for the summer of 2020. The School hosts a variety of student summer camps. Nursing care is provided through a summer staff of Registered Nurses, led by the Summer Nurse Coordinator.
- Overseeing nurses and assuring compliance with protocols
- Sunday camper “check-in” day + Monday morning administrative hours
- On-call coverage
- Communications with parents and campus staff as needed
- Assuring complete camp coverage by staff of nurses
- Close proximity to campus is a must when on call. Campus housing and meals are available.
- MN Licensed Registered Nurse
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working with children and adolescents is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
This is a salaried position. Camps begin May 31 and run through mid-August. Pre-summer camp training time is flexible.
In support of its pursuit of academic and scholarly excellence, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is committed to creating a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff that is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equal opportunity treatment in education and employment regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The school encourages applications from individuals whose differing backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will further enrich the diversity of its educational community.
To Apply: Please send a letter of application, resume and references to:
ATTN: Erin Sellner
Director of Human Resources
Shattuck St. Mary’s School
1000 Shumway Avenue
Faribault, MN 55021
Email: [email protected]
Review process will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Visit our website at www.s-sm.org.